S-4001 version of Coffee Color Sorter offered by Spectrum boasts of having advanced charge coupled device (CCD) camera. This latest color sorting solution is capable of sorting Arabica and Robusta beans of coffee with ease.
Customers can obtain this color sorter in Bichromatic and Monochromatic versions for fast and accurate separation of bleached, black, brown, dark green and reddish beans of coffee.
Apart from capturing high resolution images of beans, its state of the art CCD line scan cameras (2048 pixel) are capable of executing 6000 scans in every second.
This color sorter displays scanned image on its large 15” thin film transistor (TFT) screen online. Displayed products or beans are graded after removal of damaged or broken beans by utilizing pneumatic ejectors rapidly.
S-4001 color sorter is regulated by computer and its mechanical calibration system and self diagnosis function have made it one of the most sought after farming equipments. It adopts pre programmed sorting Algorithm for quick altering of one product to the other during sorting function.
- Application of high resolution camera for image capturing and scanning functions
- Maximum 10800 scanning capacity in every second
- Its wiper section promotes mechanical cleaning of monitoring area
- Superior grade pneumatic ejectors with rapid functioning
- Mechanical calibration arrangement via online with self diagnosis function
- Computer regulated operation
C-14, 15 & 16, Yeyyadi Industrial Estate, Mangaluru, Karnataka, 575008, India