The S-4001 MAXIMA Trichromatic RGB Full Colour CCD Camera Sorter "The new revoltion in Colour Sorting"
The SPECTRUM S-4001 MAXIMA series Trichromatic, RGB(Red, Green, Blue), CCD Camera based color sorters are the culmination of the efforts of constant R & D in color sorting systems, of over two decades at Spectrum Industries.
The S-4001 MAXIMA use advanced 5400 pixel x 3, Tri-linear RGB, Full Colour CCD Line Scan Cameras to scan the product in the Red, Green and Blue region of light in order to identify even subtle defects in product quality.
The S-4001 MAXIMA is available with Penta-chromatic, LED Solid State High Intensity lighting for far sharp illumination of the product being sorted. The combination provides high resolution imaging that is displayed on a 15 Colour LED TFT screen, for online viewing of the product. The resultant data is compared with pre-set parameters, to reject the defective product using ultra-fast, long life custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
The S-4001 MAXIMA has the ability to detect and reject over 200,000 objects/minute with a defect size of even 0.025mm sq. The Penta-chromatic LED solid state lightning provides high intensity stable lightning with extremely long life, giving the machine the ability to sort multiple products with ease on the same machine, without any requirement whatsoever to change the lightning for sorting multiple products.
The S-4001 MAXIMA is fully computer controlled with automatic calibration and self-check procedures and instant change over from one product sort to another is possible., using pre-stored sorting Algorithms.
- Trichromatic RGB(Red, Green & Blue), Full Colour CCD Line scan Cameras.
- High resolution with 5400 pixels 3, tri-linear CCD Cameras.
- Pentachromatic LED Solid state high intensity long life stable lighting.
- On-line live visual display of product being on 15" Color LED TFT screen.
- Ultra fast-long life pneumatic ejectors with response time of 1ms and life of up to 5 billion cycles.
- Automatic cleaning of viewing area by wiper system.
- Automatic online calibration with self check procedures.
- Fully computer controlled.
7 Bar(100 PSI)
15-50 ltr/sec(32-110 cfm) approximate depending on the rejection rate
7 Bar(100 PSI)
230V AC single phase
C-14, 15 & 16, Yeyyadi Industrial Estate, Mangaluru, Karnataka, 575008, India